Tuesday 16 September 2008

R.A.M.A.D.H.A.N.

Didnt write anything for quite a long time. I dont have any mood to write on my blog or maybe I dont have anything to tell. I got a parcel from my mum last two weeks. I was so excited reading my brother's kad raya to me...so tooouuuchhingggg..huhu....almost cry..everything also wanna cry wani...hmm...but it was really touching when someone who you love gave you something...i didnt see him almost two years. he must be taller than me now...enel!!!kakwani rindu enel so much...my mom send me variety of kuih raya and baju raya as well...meriah la raya thun ni..huhu...rindunya dkt diorg..cant wait to meet them soon...for this Ramadhan, im trying my best to be strong enough in everything..but sometimes i do fall again and again..Its not easy to fight with ur nafsu you know...believe me..its even harder compared to other months...I wanna wish all of you selamat berpuasa...maaf salah n silap...raya dtgla umah..hehe...
azu201

No comments: