Monday 22 September 2008

S.Y.U.K.U.R.

Assalamualaikum..

Today is my first day of class after having two months of holiday..Dragging myself to class is the worst thing ever..I'm so lazy to start everything again especially in learning about education..haha..but what can I do..That's my choice and will always be part of my life. I feel relieved today. I realised that anything happens around me will gain my strength in facing that matters. I hope so as it is not easy to face everything in one time. Lately, there are a lot of things occur. Sometimes, I do feel very down. Alhamdulilah, Allah is still with me and He gives someone to show me the ways.
When I am in bad conditions, I really cannot think. My mind is empty and I cannot judge the matter in the best way. I cannot decide what is the best for me. I cannot focus on everything. Whatever it is, life must go on. I have to face the obstacles and survive for my own good. Thank you for being with me. I dont have anything to give but I will always pray for your success. May Allah grants you with His blessings and happiness.
azu201

No comments: