Sunday 29 June 2008

B.O.S.A.N.

Alhamdulilah...I feel quite happy now though there are tonnes of work to do. Cant imagine this year will be my final here in UK. Anyway, thanks to God for all the opportunities given to me. Thanks to my parents for their prayers days and nights. Hmm..Im 23 now..Am I like 23 young lady? Not lady..sorry..a teenager maybe...hmm..I dont feel like im 23. It's not because I'm 'perasan' ok..but am i matured enough to be 23? I dont know what is the right answer for that. Some of my friends are working now Some of them have already got married at this age...And dont be surprised...Quite a few of them got baby now..Hm..thats life right...Life is hard (Sashi 2008)..I still can remember till today. Sometimes it is very hard. It is undeniable yeah...Anyway life has to go on..Whatever it is, face it with strong mind, heart and soul. God always be with you...Good night!!! Daaa..wasalam

No comments: