Monday 16 June 2008

Timed-essay 'best'...

I have a timed-essay exam tomorrow...argghhh..just cant wait to let it go..its not that i have prepared it but it keep my mind in a 'tensed mode'...I have done some revision for this test. I hope I can do it well tomorrow. May God helps me go through it. Just wanna send my gratitude to my cute sis here..to you 'mira'..hehe..thanks for spending your time doing the revision with me..if not kakwani will be the laziest person in the world.I feel quite grateful and happy at the moment. What happened around me made me strong but im not sure until when the 'strong' will be with me. Just remember that God will be at my side all the time. Spending my time in uk has given me lots of experience. I learnt on how to tolerate with others, know what friendship is all about, experienced some best moments with mates and one more thing...cant wait to travel around Europe this summer..Im going to seven countries and it is going to take about three weeks of journey. I cant imagine what is going to happen without enough sleep, rest and the most vital part is 'food'...haha...Last but not least, I learnt to save my money here..Alhamdulilah, I got a part-time job here and it really taught me to be patient and get along with other people well...Nice experience but sometimes it can be very terrible..God knows..huhuhu...Before I go, I hope that my life will be better and tranquil. Got to go..Wish me luck for tomorrow..Wasalam

No comments: