Tuesday 17 June 2008

Alhamdulilah...

Alhamdulilah..praise to God..I am done for my timed-essay exam. it was quiet difficult when it came to the time management...there're lots of things to write..however, with His help, I think i've managed to do it..And now tawakaltua'lallah...just ask for His blessed and hope I can get a good result..This is my last exam before im going back to my beloved country, Malaysia...Im sad to leave my room here, the facilities that i've got and most prominent thing is the atmosphere..though Malaysia is always in my heart,I feel so grateful as I can study and stay here for almost two years. Praise to Him...Alhamdulilah..I hope this wont be the last time for me spending my time in UK..It is such a great experience for me...I have a lot more to do before my departure to my home country...dissertation and assignments..Ya Allah..Help me going through all of these..Give me some strength and guide me in a right and better way...Wasalam

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your page is same like mine!ijinkan sy menglink kan blog anda ke blog sy.mekasih.

azu201 said...

sile-sile..hehe..

hunny said...

wah da tuka kaler!