Wednesday 11 June 2008

Assalamualaikum..

Assalamualikum..I've created this blog since a month ago but i do not have any strength to start writing in it. It is not easy to do some writing especially if you have a lot of things to do which involving this skill. Writing has become part of my life as it is prominent to me especially when im doing my assignment. And now it has been a great vital part to me as dissertation will be my partner until this november. What a shame guys...I hope i will have a strength to pour some new information or some knowledge into my blog. Im not an expert in everything as im still learning. In addition, my writing is not that good so that you have to bear with it...hehe...I hope i will gain something by creating this blog. It is not a place where im going to be famous or a condition where everyone will know about me, but it is more to my personal experience. Sometimes, we do not have to face all things in this world as we can learn from other's experience as well. I hope i can share something with u guys...Though the post might not be vital in your life, but i hope everyone can get something from it... wasalam

No comments: