Thursday 2 April 2009

.......................

Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah knows, while you know not. [2:216]

Assalamualaikum.. I have put this verse from Al-Quran in my blog. Frankly speaking, it is not easy to apply what is stated there in our life. I am not sure about you but for me, it is one of the difficult things. We cannot deny anything that have been stated in Al-Quran as it is the Allah's words. We have to accept it without any doubt.

In certain condition, we might think it is not easy to accept especially when we are facing any obstacles or difficulties in life. Sometimes, we keep asking why all these things happen to us. We are not strong to face them especially when we have a lot of things to do at the same time. Believe me, it is so painful. Tears keep coming down from our eyes. At a certain point, we do no want it to happen anymore. We felt really tired after undergoing a lot of thinking and reflecting. What can be done after all of these happen to us? What can be done to stop the tears? How to tell others that we are in pain? It is such complicated things to be faced.

We always hope for a new day to come. When is it going to appear? Why is it still hiding under all of these sadness? Sometimes, we need more time to accept what has happened. We do not have any idea on what is going on. What should we do to face all the things? It is not easy to satisfy every person in our lives. For me, I do have my own dreams and desires to be fulfilled. However, it is not as simple as that to turn them into reality. Everything is in God's hand.

I just hope there will be no more tears for tomorrow though it might be impossible. Nonetheless, nothing is impossible in this world. Give me some courage and strengths to go through all these. I am not a powerful person with a strong heart..I do not know how long it will take to heal this pain. God...be with me..hold my heart...show me the right path...Amin Ya Rabbal A'lamin...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eventually the day that u waited for will come...La yukallifullahu nafsan illa wus'aha(^^) have faith in GOD

Sabar itu adalah ubat...meungkapkan lebih mudah dari melaksanakan...tidak semua dapat mencapai kemanisan sabar walau ia adalah jawapan kebanyakan penyakit manusia.

azu201 said...

thanks..:)