Friday 17 April 2009

I......H.A.T.E.....

I hate the way I think about you,
I feel like I wanna go from here,
Move to the other part of life,
Placed in a serenity and peaceful world.

I hate the way you avoiding me,
Keep blaming on my actions,
Keep searching on my weaknesses,
Till I cannot breathe anymore.

I hate the way you corrected me,
As if you never make mistakes,
Perfect in all your ways,
Without any flaw and fault.

I hate the way I am now,
Cocooned in a mysterious world,
Confused in all the things I am doing,
Hurt with the imperfection inside me.

I hate the way when I am blurred,
Stuck in a terrible condition,
Cannot move neither progress,
To hold on my own dreams and desire.
azu201

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Orang mukmin yang bergaul dengan manusia dan sabar menghadapi gangguan mereka itu lebih baik dari pada orang mukmin yang tidak bergaul dengan manusia dan
tidak sabar menghadapi gangguan mereka." (HR. Ahmad dan At-Tirmidzi).

sekadar perkongsian buat diriku dan dirimu

wallahua'lam

nedd. said...

i hate it too kwani.. T_T