Sunday 12 October 2008

A.W.A.Y.








Assalamualaikum and Hi everyone,

I just wanna drop a few words here. Today is my last day working in Peninsular Treatment Centre as a 'domestic assistant' or generally known as 'cleaner'. Lots of memories and experience will stay close in my mind and my heart. Working with other people teaches me to be patient and understanding. It is not easy to deal with people especially when you are in bad mood or having problems in your study or life. Working taught me a lot of things. Working made me to be a strong person and working sometimes made me to forget my problems.

I realised that money cannot buy everything. Sometimes we have to sacrifice certain things in order to achieve something. I never regret being a cleaner in this country. I went to Europe using my own money, buy everything here using my own salary.

The saddest part was when one of the lovely persons in that hospital nearly dropped his tears when I was going. I was so touched with his reaction. His name is Berry. A nice and lovely person. Always help us in any situation. Will miss you Berry. Thanks for everything.

Not forgotten, my colleagues, Anne, Emy and Emma. I worked with them before I chose to work on weekend shifts. Thank you for everything especially for the card and presents. And lastly, my weekend's supervisor, Rae, thank you for your understanding when I really need a leave during the Eid. Will miss you all so much.:(

Thanks to GOD for this opportunity. Being alone in other part of this world without my beloved ones, teaches me to be a human being. Alhamdulilah, I am still the same 'Azuani' and hope to be the same person for the whole of my life. Thanks to all of you for loving me and understanding me. I appreciate your kindness. With lots of love, hugs and kisses....
azu201

To love is nothing.
To be loved is something.
To love, and be loved, is everything.
azu201

No comments: