Sunday 10 August 2008

H.O.L.I.D.A.Y

Venice


Malaysian Hall


Switzerland

It has been a long time I did not pour any latest news on this blogger. I dont feel like writing as I dont know what to write..What a ridiculous thing!!Hahaha...I just wanna upload a few photos during my last vacation about two weeks ago. And for your information I just back from my summer holidays. I went to sevent countries including Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Croatia, Hungary, Czech Republic and Austria. I gained a lot of experience and there were so many incidents happened during our journey. I learnt on how people reacted towards each other, how to give and take, how to share things and how people perceived towards one another. Whatever it was, I was so happy as we arrived safely. That was one of the best memory in my life. Unfortunately, I have a problem downloading all the photos. I have only successfully downloaded three photos here. Will be downloading again in a short time...C yaaa..

azu201

No comments: