Sunday 6 July 2008

M.Y.S.E.L.F


People say i'm serious,
People perceive i'm sensitive,
Whatever it is, that is me,
What can i do with it?
That's just a perception from them,
A truly heart comes from inside,
It is an internal reflection,
From the heart of the owner,
It is what it should be,
People can always judge us,
People can always say about us,
whatever it is,
We are the one who can appreciate ourselves,
We are the one who understand what is happening inside us,
I am contented with what I have,
I hope I wont regret with all my decision,
With all my effort in achieving my own desire,
My own satisfaction,
Thanks to all of you,
Who always stand beside me,
Who always hold my hands when I need someone in my life,
Without all of you,
I am sure,
I couldn't stand like what I am now....
azu201

No comments: