Sunday 4 November 2012

A.F.T.E.R T.H.R.E.E Y.E.A.R.S

Assalamualaikum..

After three years of keeping silence, i'm here now with new lives and memories. Having a husband and a lovely daughter by my side is the most grateful thing I guess. Azra Damiya is nearly eight months old now. She is an energetic and active baby I can say. Alhamdulillah as I was given an opportunity to be a mother.It is the best gift ever from Allah. Syukur Alhamdulillah. Now, I just continue my study to the next level. Hope everything will be fine as it is not easy to hold the status of a 'teacher, wife and  mother.' Anyway, hubby and my little princess are my inspirations.That's all for now.

Wondering...where do I get the strength to activate this blog again.Na na na..Rolling eyes..:) Lately love to read blogs..So maybe cos of that kot...


Daaaaaaaaaaaaa..

No comments: